Friday 15 March 2013

15 March 2013 Still Training

There has been an hiatus with this blog as I couldn't work out how people could access it -- I know - "what a "Luddite"!  Anyway, I might be back on track.

C & I have now begun training properly - packed the rucksacks - about 20 lb weight - not sure that we can get it any lower; booked the air tickets and agreed the first two days; and, yes, we have done a little bit of actual walking!  In fact we must have done all of four miles in the snow in Derbyshire last Sunday!


We are off to do the Dales Way in two weeks - the real test before our departure!

More news when I have some.

1 comment:

  1. Yep, I can vouch for the truth of your training. I walked the walk with you, took the photos, but didn't get 'the teashirt'! XX Mark

    ReplyDelete