Monday 13 May 2013

Some Funny Things We´ve Seen

As we have walked along we have been taking snaps of this and that and we realised we have seen many rather unusual or odd things.  We thought we would share a few with you.

The land is so lush and the plants so potent, they have to be corralled in cages.

Walking The Way can be a very "other-worldly" experience.  The other world crept up on me the other day as I was walking when Darth Vadar appeared over my shoulder!



I thought we were all walking rather slowly, but it suited the mood I was in.

Even the local insect life is busy processing to Santiago carrying its provisions on The Way.

If pilgrims are too weary to move speedily the Munchy Tree will get them!

We wouldn´t dare wave a red rag at this one.

Less than two weeks walking and I´m changing my walking companion.

Anyway, Folks, that´s it for now.  We´ll tell you all about the places we have stayed at, the food we´ve eaten and the fauna and flora next time.  Must go and check whether or not the washing is dry now. (And Charlotte says: and then to the bar!)

1 comment:

  1. Dear Jane and Charlotte from MARIA,
    Henry reads me your blog every time you write something and I really enjoy hearing about your journey. I try to see the photos on Janes ipad and although I can't see very much I get an idea of the sites you are seeing. I'm waiting for the descriptions of your food - is it like in Italy ? I'm going to make you gnocchi for your lunch when you get back - I expect you need to put on weight! If you feel a bit down from time to time, don't worry, something will happen to really cheer you up shortly. Is Jane praying for me ? - I think you must be as I'm feeling so well. My prayers are with you both - I think you need my prayers more than I need yours !. All my love, MARIA xxxx

    ReplyDelete